Twitter
RSS

Interesting Facts About Me


There is a lot of interesting facts about me, but I guess it is just a matter of opinion. Nevertheless, I’m sure everybody has their own interesting fact about themselves.

I for one, I have the hardest time with music, as born and raised Muslim, my parents have always been worry of me because of this, and now I’m worried for that to, I cannot make excuses for it. Are I am classically trained as a musician?

Other interesting facts are people always said I’m not friendly, but the fact is I’m actually quite shy. I cannot simply talk to strangers. As long you keep talking about a subject I’m fine.

I enjoyed sports. Sports are my passion. I enjoyed played any type of sports as long as it keep me warm and sweat. My favorite sports is rugby, but I never broken a limb or been in hospital because of that games.

The best interesting fact about me is I’m loved to read Malay literature novel. I’m too obsessed of novel written by Sasterawan Negara Shahnon Ahmad, Faisal Tehrani and Dato Anwar Ridhwan. They are great in writing.

Last but not least, I’m always feeling short compared to most people, even through I’m probably not. I don’t know why!

All in all, I would say that I like to be myself. I’m proud to be who I’m now and try to improve better about myself for my excellent in life. That’s the real facts!

Comments (2)

karangan english.

if you're shy, and you're talking to another shy person, basically nobody would be talking? hehe. =P

Post a Comment